Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goodbye Corporate Catherine ...

... for now. The time had come and my last day in the office was this past Thursday. I can't say that the day did not pass me by without tears and all types of emotions. It was a hard decision to make, but when I picked up my purse to head to work one day it hit me. I looked down at the floor and saw all three of my babies were looking back at me. This time they were smiling and giggling...they were trying to get up on their knees or rolling. Things are happening so quickly and it's time for me to slow down while everything else speeds up.

On my last day my awesome friends at Lutron brought in an adorable cake along with some other delicious sweet treats. On Tuesday we went out for lovely group lunch where I held back tears. Here is a picture of the cake along the old Catherine and office that I waved goodbye to. I made so many friends throughout my career and even met my husband. From Sotheby's in NYC, to the K'NEX toy world and Lutron Electronics in PA; I can honestly say that I'll miss that part of my life for now. I'll be back though...but first I need to get down to some serious baby business.



No comments:

Post a Comment