Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanks Grandmom!


I have to send out a great big thank you to my mom. MUAH!!! My dad used to say "Super Mom to the rescue" for a reason and my mom's super powers sure are shining these days. If it were not for her, I'm not sure where Kreg and I would be in the middle of this "multiples madness". Here is a picture of Grandmom demonstrating her amazing multi-tasking abilities with ease. Not only does she calm fussy babies like a pro, but this grandmom knocks out multiple feedings, does laundry, and washes bottles too. I know that in the future I will look back on these days with a smile. I'll remember the 2 am feedings with her sitting on the floor and handing me clementine pieces while I give someone a bottle. I suppose you really do never stop being a mom.

2 comments: