Thursday, April 5, 2012

An Early "Happy Easter!"





Things have been very busy here at the Jones household, but I recently reserved some time to take the babies in for a super quick photo shoot at...wait for it...JC Penney's Photo Studio. I'm not big on this kind of thing, but there's something to say for this quick, easy, and inexpensive way to capture all three babies together at once. My camera phone is simply not cutting it and an orchestrated event with our super camera is too much stress for me at this point. So here you have it! I dressed everyone in their adorable matching Straussburg outfits, a gift from Lutron owners Ruth and Joel Spira, and Kreg & I collectively lugged them out to our local mall. I can't help but be pleased...they're just so stinking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment