Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cry Baby

I've always been a pretty emotional person ... well, at least I cry easily when something moves me. I've cried at a "Cotton" commerical, cried while hiking and overlooking a breath-taking view, or even cried when driving alone thinking about random "things". Well, that's been happening more and more these days. Thankfully not really in front of anyone.

Yesterday I was checking out at the grocery store and my standard check-out lady asked when I was due. I gave her my standard response of "March 11th, but we're expecting triplets so it will be earlier". The nice lady who I see every Saturday morning at 6:30 got excited and replied that soon she'll "see me come through with three little ones!". When I walked away I started to cry to myself as I pushed my cart to my car. That's not the first time I've found myself wiping away tears this past week. Get a grip woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment