Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sorry, but I don't have new pics on this computer to share right now, but I thought I'd write an update regardless.

The babies' first Thanksgiving was great. This year has been plentiful, to say the least, and Kreg & I have a lot to be thankful for. We had dinner at my parent's house with my brother and his family. It was a full house and there were plenty of cousins to help with the babies (thanks Sarah, Elise & Shannon!) Each baby had turkey, stuffing, and all sorts of tasty tidbits and were tucked right up to the table alongside of the family in their high chairs; an unusual event since they are typically fed in their "line-up" in our kitchen.

On another note - Kreg & I are busy preparing our home for sale. It's a daunting task, but I figure that no time will be a good time to sell, so we're just going for it. More to come on that....

Much love to everyone. Now let the Holidays begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment