Friday, February 4, 2011

False Alarm

We were expecting to take Alton and Baxter home from the hospital last evening, but it will be Saturday afternoon instead. After speaking with the doc and nurses, we decided that this would be best for everyone. We have to remind ourselves that they are still JUST 35 weeks gestation and are not the best at eating from a bottle. A few days can make a big difference. Saturday it is!!!

I keep singing that 80's song "Let's Hear it for my Boy" in my head ... but instead it's "Let's hear it for my Boys. Let's hear for my babies!" I'm just so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Not sure if you remember me, but we went to high school together...my sister (Sarah Goodyear) told me abut your blog. I love it!

    I also had premature twins born at 31 weeks, and started my blog as soon as they were out of the NICU. I'm not sure where your triplets are...my twins were delivered at Abington. Your blog is bringing back some very familiar memories.

    My twins will be four next month, and are doing so well, but I clearly remember the days of "kangaroo care," sleeping over in the parents' suite, and watch every single cc that went into their bellies through the ng tube. What a stressful, but wonderful time!

    Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm sure those babies will be home soon!

    :) Amy (Goodyear) Chermela
    www.tulipandturnip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete