Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Popped"

I didn't realize I was waiting for the moment until it happened. Yesterday a woman at a shop asked me "when are you due?" I stopped short and smiled at the thought that I am looking pregnant....not like a woman who's had too many pieces of pizza or hoagies...but pregnant. When I told her that March 11th is the due date I realized I had to explain myself further after watching her expression. It was clear that I look further along than a woman expecting in March. The woman got so excited for us and then proceeded to tell me that she had twins as a surprise in the delivery room. They were 3 and 4 pounds each, but gained weight quickly and were perfectly healthy. This nice stranger told me to hang in there and that we'll get through it. :)

ps - her shop is totally cute. http://www.frenchaccents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment