Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Shower


This past weekend my family threw a baby shower for us. It was wonderful. It was great to see so many faces of friends and family and to celebrate the pending arrival of these three babies. I don't have very good pictures of the shower yet, but here are the centerpieces that Steph & Vanessa put together. So sweet!

Thanks Mom, Lita, Laura, Steph & Nessa for going above and beyond to make Saturday so special. Also thanks to all of the guests -- it's amazing how generous everyone has been. Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am just in love with the Baby Shower centerpiece. It was an awesome DIY décor idea! Everyone must have praised on how beautiful it was! I am going to make this for my daughter’s upcoming birthday bash that I plan to host at one of the outdoor NYC venues.

    ReplyDelete